1. If your teacher makes a mistake, is it better to correct the teacher or ignore the mistake? Use reasons to support your response.
First of all, all the students will listen to the correct answer. Otherwise, the other students will believe that it is the right one because it was said by our teacher.
Another reason is that, it will be an opportunity to start a discussion among students and teacher in order to broaden their horizons.
In addition, the teacher will appreciate that I paid attention on what she said.
For all the above reasons and many more, I believe that we have to correct the teacher and not to ignore a mistake, which could even be accidental.
2. Is it better to take chances in life or play it safe?
Firstly, if someone takes chances in life he leads an interesting life.
Secondly, when you take risks you never know what future has store for you. It could be something positive, for example, a good job or a romantic relationship!
So, I think we should get every chance that arises!
3. Is it better to have a career that pays a lot of money but keeps you away from your family or a career that does not pays so much but allows you time with your family? Use reasons to support your response.
I consider it is better to have a career that doesn’t pay so much but allows me time with my family. There are many reasons for that.
One of them is that, when you are far away from your family, you suffer, because you miss the care and warmth of your family.
Another reason is that I wouldn’t need the money I gained because I would be lonely without my family. I would have no-one to spend it on.
4. Do you make decisions quickly or take your time making them? Use details and examples to support your response.
The first reason is that by devoting time to reflect on a decision, you make a safer choice. For example, I gave it serious thought before leaving my job for another one.
The second reason is that if you don’t take the necessary time to think things over, you run the risk of choosing the wrong option, which will probably affect your life but also, people around you, for instance your family or colleagues.
5. Do you think children should always obey their parents, or are there times when it is not necessary for children to obey?
One of them is that, the obedience shown by a little child is very important. If they follow their parents’ rules they will be very successful when they grow up. Only with discipline and self-control do you succeed in life professionally and personally.
In this way, I believe that the parents are responsible for teaching their children to obey to them, by using rules and advice.